You will be able to order essential uniform items online at www.ahyde.co.uk. If you are unsure of sizes, we have sizes in school as a sample only to view. Please feel free to call into our school office and take a look. Once orders are placed, they cannot be returned or refunded.
Orders can be delivered to your home address or to the school in term time. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Uniform required from the website are as follows:
- Maroon Sweatshirt OR Cardigan
- School Book Bag
- School PE Bag
- Red PE T’shirt (Nursery children do not require a PE T’shirt)
- Red or Blue Sweatshirt (Nursery children only)
- Gold or Red polo shirt (Nursery children only)
There are also white polo shirts available with our school logo on from the website, however, it is not essential that you purchase these as plain white polo shirts/shirts are also acceptable.
Your child will also need the following, these are not available to purchase online via our school supplier:
- Black/grey skirt or pinafore
- Black/grey trousers (shorts optional)
- Black school shoes.
- Grey/black tights
- Grey, black or white socks.
- Black PE shorts
- Black plimsolls/trainers (Slip-on sandshoe preferred for younger children).
In the Summer, children can wear a burgundy/white summer dress. This is optional.
Waterproof coats and fleece jackets are also available to order with the school logo on via the website above but this is optional.
Please make sure ALL clothing and equipment has your child’s name on.
Please be aware that children cannot wear earrings in school.
Water bottles are also available from school. These will need to be paid for via our online payment system ‘Parentpay’. However, these cannot be purchased until your child is admitted into our school and your Parentpay account is activated.