Monday 18th January 2021 is Winnie the Pooh Day
Winnie the Pooh has many memorable quotes but I think this one is just perfect for our St Cuthbert’s family at the moment. We may not all be in the same room but we are still together as a family.
We can keep each other in our hearts until we are all back together again safe and sound.
As I am sure you all know the name Winnie holds a special place in my heart as this is my daughter’s name.
Today we will be celebrating National Winnie the Pooh day in my house. Can you do the same?
Here are five things you could do to celebrate and find out more about this very special bear.
- Read aloud stories about Winnie the Pooh or listen to others read the stories.
- Learn about the original black bear, Winnie.
- Draw a picture of Winnie the Poohs special friends.
- Draw a map of the Hundred Acre Woods.
- If you lived in the Hundred Acre Woods what would your house be like?
Please send any examples of you celebrating Winnie the Pooh day to