Free, safe and anonymous online counselling and support Kooth-Poster
Support for Parents
Remote Education Information for Parents
NEAS Virtual autism support hub
Please click on the link below to find a message from our Parent Support Advisor, Mrs Burton. Mrs Burton
The Department for Education has produced a document with useful tips to encourage your child to read. Please click on the link below to access this. 10 top tips to encourage your child...
We all know that being a father, mother or carer is not an easy job and at times things get tough.
Our Parent Support Advisor, Jean Burton is here to help, if needed, to deal with the challenges family life can bring.
She can help you by providing…
• Information, advice and practical support including helping you access other information.
• One-one support in your own home or other suitable venues.
• Information about local and national support services.
• Opportunities for you to get involved in your child’s learning and school.
• Opportunities to learn new skills and meet with other parents.
• Courses to build positive relationships with your child and share parenting experiences.
you can contact her on…
Half Term Activities Locality 4 Venue Group activity /Age Day and time Cost Contact Willington Open Door Church Messy Church All ages Friday 31st May 10.00-12.00 Free Lunch provided 01388745460 Crook Salvation Army...
SPACE A safe place where children, young people and families can receive mental health support. SPACE FLYER SPACE TIMETABLE