A Guide to Our School Uniform
There is a school uniform which is worn by all pupils. All items are easily available locally and the printed sweat shirts, polo shirts or cardigans may be bought through the school office.
Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Burgundy, black or grey skirts
- Pinafores (black or grey)
- Black or grey school trousers / shorts
- White polo shirt with school logo
- White blouse or shirt
- Burgundy sweatshirt printed with the school logo
- Burgundy cardigan printed with the school logo
- A burgundy/white summer dress
- Black school shoes
- Grey, black or burgundy tights
- Grey, black or white socks
All printed items may be ordered through the school office regularly throughout the year.
Children are expected to wear suitable shoes to school.
PE – Sandshoes or trainers are required for Outdoor Physical Education. The slip-on sandshoes are preferred, especially for very young children. Children are expected to change for P.E. into black/ burgundy shorts and a white t-shirt. In colder weather, they may wear black or grey tracksuit bottoms. Football strips are not acceptable for P.E. lessons.
We ask parents to ensure that their child’s clothing and equipment is marked with the child’s name.
How To Order
You can view or download the School Uniform Order Form from the ‘Forms for Parents’ section either to the right or below. Once completed please hand in to the School Office with your full payment.
The wearing of jewellery in school is NOT allowed. Children must NOT wear earrings to school at any time.